Way through Crashes

My Final Project planned was to make a music track and animate it. Just making the music track took me around 4 weeks and finding it daunting to really animate, I decided to make an audio spectrum instead.

I used programs like FL Studio, Filmora, and After Effects. Most of my time again was used trying to work through the crashes. As these programs are big and somewhat complicated, they tend to get buggy and crash suddenly. Partially, because of my laptop and also my complicated project.

Finally, perfectionist me hated giving up and I am proud to present another work of my soundtracks after all the struggle. The name is WildFire. I had to put it as Remix as the acapella was used from a royalty-free source. I hope you all enjoy it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s