This ICT project was dedicated to animating apartments dancing to music. It’s pretty weird.
Hello, my name is Kim and this is my final ICT project. For our final ICT project, Ms. Kristin assigned us to develop and propose an independent project with options including: web design, graphic design, digital illustration, mixed media, a blog series, video, animation, interaction design, multimedia, and gaming.
First off, I’m going to start by saying that I love Taylor Swift. I don’t really show it enough, but I LOVE her. I’ve been listening to her music since I was 7 or so, and I’ve seen her go through her different albums. I bought the Cornetto ice cream in the Philippines with her face on it, and I listen to her music on a daily basis.
My final project for ICT for the year 2018-2019! Since we had free range over what to do – with the only rule being that it had to be approved – I chose to make a video about someone who means a lot to me – my mom. Continue reading
I thought I was done. But it was the moment that everything started, again (Honestly, more like *It was at this moment, that John knew, he messed up*). While I was putting the frames that I drew using GIMP, into the animation software “Synfig Studio,” the plugin “GIMP to Synfig” failed to work correctly. As cautious as I am, I read through all the possible forums and documentations on that error code to solve it; I had no luck. I found one very vague and underutilized solution though, but writing and modifying your OWN scripts for GIMP in Python? I wouldn’t risk all the data on my entire laptop just for experimenting with a system file. So I sat down on my chair, wondering about nothing more. Just like that, for half an hour.
My Final Project planned was to make a music track and animate it. Just making the music track took me around 4 weeks and finding it daunting to really animate, I decided to make an audio spectrum instead.
I used programs like FL Studio, Filmora, and After Effects. Most of my time again was used trying to work through the crashes. As these programs are big and somewhat complicated, they tend to get buggy and crash suddenly. Partially, because of my laptop and also my complicated project.
Finally, perfectionist me hated giving up and I am proud to present another work of my soundtracks after all the struggle. The name is WildFire. I had to put it as Remix as the acapella was used from a royalty-free source. I hope you all enjoy it.