Way through Crashes

My Final Project planned was to make a music track and animate it. Just making the music track took me around 4 weeks and finding it daunting to really animate, I decided to make an audio spectrum instead.

I used programs like FL Studio, Filmora, and After Effects. Most of my time again was used trying to work through the crashes. As these programs are big and somewhat complicated, they tend to get buggy and crash suddenly. Partially, because of my laptop and also my complicated project.

Finally, perfectionist me hated giving up and I am proud to present another work of my soundtracks after all the struggle. The name is WildFire. I had to put it as Remix as the acapella was used from a royalty-free source. I hope you all enjoy it.

My shortest friend, Riah, with an animal

I didn’t know I could master GIMP this easily. It’s probably because I had some experiences with Photoshop. I’ve always wanted to transform my friend using digital effects and as soon as Ms. Kristen assigned this project to us, all I could think was to incorporate my shortest friend, Riah, with an animal.

Compared to Photoshop, GIMP was a lot harder to use. After watching some videos about GIMP, I finally found out that it was really similar to Photoshop: the tools, the words, and the templates were really similar. As long as it’s free, I’m really looking forward to using GIMP in the future.

image morphss